Like our June care package, I sent the July package along with a traveling family. Which meant that I needed all the goodies to fit inside of a gallon-sized Ziploc bag again. I sent the package to the family mid-June, thinking that they weren’t traveling until the first week of July.
Turns out they were in Korea the last week of June, the same week that Eli had his well check visit, so he got the package early. Also turns out that our May care package was found (woohoo!) and delivered that week as well. Which means that Eli ended up getting THREE of his care packages (May, June, and the one intended for July) all at once! It was like Christmas in July.
We got another new picture (thank you, Jesus!) with all of his items we sent sprawled out on the table in front of him and his foster mom. James and I were laughing because in the previous picture the FM was smiling really big but in the last picture she wasn’t smiling as much… she might be wondering how she is going to transport all.the.things home haha!
Here’s what we sent for July:
- Firetruck onesie, t-shirt, and shorts set (Carter’s)
- Firefighter bath towel wrap (Gerber from Walmart)
- Washcloths (Gerber from Walmart)
- Ocean themed bath toys (Walmart)
- O-ball Firetruck (Target)
- Jellybeans + Starbucks instant coffee packets for foster parents