Days before I left for my mission trip, I panicked that since Eli received our July package early, that meant he wouldn’t get a package from us at his well-child appointment at the end of the month. (Which means that we may not get a new picture with the visit! Photos are a courtesy, not a guarantee, but what I’ve heard from the grapevine is that a package generally gets a photo.)
So… of course I packed up another one the night before I left for Africa and gave James explicit instructions on how to mail it off first thing the next morning so it would make it to him in time.
As it turns out, Eli was sick mid-July with bronchitis and conjunctivitis so he only had a sick child visit that month. (Which meant that he didn’t receive the package I was so worried about sending- HA!) It worked out in the end that he got the July package early, and now this package is waiting for him for his August well baby check.
Here’s what I sent in his August package:
- T-shirt and shorts (Jumping Beans from Kohl’s)
- Construction jammies set (Carter’s)
- Rock’n Rings stack (TJ Maxx)
- Noisy maracas (Walmart)
- Puffs (Happy Baby from Target)
- Fiber and protein bars (Happy Tot from Target)
- GoGo Squeez pouches (Walmart)
- Burt’s Bees hand lotion + Cafe Bustelo instant coffee (Target) for foster parents