Below is a short list of information that we have found helpful during our adoption process.
- Proximate- Sermon from Stonepoint Church: Week 2
- Mirrors of Privilege: Series 1, Series 2, Series 3, Series 4, Series 5
- The Drop Box: The inspiring film about a Korean pastor who takes in and raises unwanted babies dropped in a box at his house in South Korea.
- Stuck: Following the fates of four orphans from around the world, this earnest documentary argues that international adoption laws are deeply flawed.
- Twinsters: The true-life story of identical twin sisters, separated at birth, discovering each other on-line, meeting, confirming their identity with a DNA test, and exploring aspects of their background together.
- Creating a Family: This podcast is about both adoption and infertility, sometimes the episode will be specific to one or the other.
- Creating a Family: Talk About Adoption and Infertility: This group has members on all sides of adoption- birth parents, adoptive parents, adult adoptees, etc.
- Advice for Families Considering Korean Adoption: This group provides great Korea specific information.
- The Connected Child
- Wherever You Are: My Love Will Find You: This children’s book isn’t adoption specific, but I felt the story resonated with that theme.